The lightest DMR mobile radio -RF output power adjustable from 1W to 25W -DMO True 2-Slot -Easy operation microphone with display. The compact MD65X is specifically designed with safety and ease-of-operation in mind, providing safe and reliable communications for numerous applications across industry.
- Reliable Quality
- Dual-slot Pseudo Trunk
- DMO True 2-Slot
- GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
- Superior Voice Quality
- Versatile Services
- Advanced Signaling
MD65X is compliant with the stringent MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and IP54 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.
Dual-slot Pseudo Trunk
With this feature, a free time slot can be allocated to a member who needs to communicate urgently, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing timely communication in emergency situations.
DMO True 2-Slot
In DMO mode, Hytera provides 2-slot communication which allows for two talk channels on a single frequency.
GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
The built-in GPS module supports GIS applications.
Superior Voice Quality
Uses narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies for superior voice clarity in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. Also includes AGC technology for optimising voice input and output.
In addition to conventional communication services, MD65X features rich data services and selectable functions such as: Text Message, Telemetry, Emergency, OATP and GPS.
Supports multiple advanced analogue signalling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone for better integration into existing analogue radio fleets.
Perfectly formed and user friendly, the Hytera MD652i mobile digital radio is a reliable companion for secure communication. Operated on a desktop or mounted in a vehicle, the MD652i excels through its simple operation via the portable microphone. You can extend the talking distance of the MD652i by nearly 100 feet with the optional SM27W-1 Bluetooth Microphone.
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz UHF2: 450-520MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Supply Voltage
- +13.6v ± 15%
- Dimensions (W×H×D)
- 1.81″ X 6.49″ X 5.41″, 46 X 165 X 140 (mm)
- 2.31 lbs, 1.05Kg
- 3 line monochrome on speaker microphone
- Programmable Buttons
- 3 (on speaker microphone)
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- GPS SMS
- (G) version only
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128-bit and 256-bit AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi-language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 N/A Analog 5-Tone N/A
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- N/A N/A
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (pre-defined only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable licence file with firmware V8.5 or later
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analog Only Version
- Not Available