Pocket-sized, the Hytera PD362 handheld digital radio delivers a range of sought after features in a small form factor, ideal for discreet use in retail, hospitality or education environments.
Analog or Digital
Flexible dual mode operation for efficient migration from Analog to Digital comms
Thanks to the latest audio processing technology and built-in speaker, the PD362i offers you outstanding audio quality
Thanks to the unique integrated antenna
via the Micro USB Port, or the optional wireless charger and battery casing
Long Battery Life
Operating time of approximately 12 hours in digital mode
The Hytera PD362 is an open-standard DMR radio capable of providing quality voice communication in a small pocket-sized design approved to IP54 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The 2000 mAh long lasting battery yields approximately 12 hours under a 5-5-90 duty cycle in digital mode.
This is the ideal radio solution for small organizations looking for a cost-effective way to migrate to clear digital communication.
- Frequency Range – UHF: 400-440MHz UHF: 430-470MHz
- Channel Capacity – 256 (16 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol – ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle) – 2000mAh, Analog 10h, Digital 12h
- Dimensions (W×H×D) – 3.9” × 1.9” × 1”, 106 x 54 x 23mm
- Weight – 4.8 oz, 160g
- Display – 3 line monochrome
- Keypad – Partial Keypad
- Programmable Buttons – 4
- Dust & Water Intrusion – IP54 Standard
Mixed Mode Operation
Quick Text Messages
Stun / Unstun