The PD5 Series is an open-standard DMR radio capable of providing quality voice communication in a design approved to IP54 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The Hytera-patented pseudo Trunking maximizes channel usage and the long lasting battery life yields approximately 16 hours under a 5-5-90 duty cycle in digital mode. The PD5 Series is the ideal solution for organizations looking for a cost-effective way to migrate to clear digital communication.
Packed with functionality, the Hytera PD562 handheld digital radio impresses with its safety features and flexibility to support for both digital and analogue communications, ideal for manufacturing, events and hospitality environments.
- RF Power Output: 5/1W(VHF) 4/1W(UHF)
- Highly Durable and Water Resistant
- Dual mode (analog & digital)
- High quality LCD display
- High quality audio transmission
- 512 Channels (32 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Radio Size: 115 X 54 X 30mm, dual-colour injection, weight is 280g
- In digital mode, operates about 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP54 Compliance
- Pseudo Trunk (DMO&RMO)
- TDMA Direct Mode in DMO
- Basic encryption in digital mode and Scrambler feature in analog mode
- Supports multiple advanced analog signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- DMRA Data Service
- Text Messaging (preprogrammed messages)
- One Touch Call/Text
- Priority Interrupt (optional)
QUICK TEXT MESSAGES
Pre-programmed via the Customer Programming Software and stored in the quick text menu ready to send to contacts.
Allows other radio users to check if a radio is available.
STUN / UNSTUN
You can disable/enable the radio remotely, ideal if a device is lost, stolen or being misused.
This feature allows the radio to switch between sites on Multi-site Conventional and XPT systems, ensuring seamless communication.
Radio Register Service, allowing a dispatching application to see when a radio is switched on or switched off.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm. Also receive emergency notifications.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunking) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently, dynamically assigning channel resource without needing a dedicated control channel.
This virtual Trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
DMO TRUE 2-SLOT
In direct mode Hytera can provide 2-slot communication, which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency.
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF: 400-470MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 512 (32 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle)
- 1500mAh, Analogue 11h, Digital 16h
- 115 x 54 x 30mm
- Approx 280g (1500mAh Li-ion)
- 3 line monochrome
- Partial Keypad
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Alert Call
- Remote Monitor
- Priority Interrupt
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signalling
- 2 Tone Signalling
- HDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- Intelligent audio
- Priority Scan
- GPS SMS
- Lone Worker
- YES (requires latest firmware)
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys) Advanced encryption NO
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multilanguage Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes(TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analogue 2-Tone 32 Analogue HDC1200 N/A Analogue 5-Tone N/A
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (via Quick Text only)
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Analogue Only Version
- Not Available
- Wireless Charging
- RFID Reader
- Mixed Mode Operation
- Data Services via Bluetooth