Delivering superior voice clarity and enhanced encryption, the Hytera PD682i portable digital radio is a compact, high quality device with a LCD screen and full keypad. At just an inch thick and weighing less than 11 ounces, this radio is a popular choice and ideal for long shifts.
- Supports Multiple Advanced Analogue Signalling Modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- Display with Full Keypad
- Basic/Advanced Digital Encryption and Scrambler Feature in Analogue Mode
- IP67 Compliance Waterproof 1m Water Submersion for 30min
- Expanded Frequency Range of 400-527MHz.
- Radio Enable/Disable (only decode)
- Weight: 290g (with1500mAh battery)
- 24 months Manufacturers Warranty
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
- Dimensions: 119 X 54 X 27mm
Delivering superior voice clarity and enhanced encryption, the Hytera PD682 handheld digital radio is a compact, high quality device. At just 27mm thick and 290g, this radio is a popular choice and ideal for long shifts. The PD682 can support any frequency in the commercial UHF or VHF spectrum in Australia and with it only weighing 290 grams you will hardly know you are wearing it.
The Hytera PD682 two-way radio presents a compact, light-weight and ergonomic unit with an attractive and user-friendly design.
- Dual Mode (Analogue & Digital)
- Display with Full Keypad
- Remote Monitor (only decode)
- DMO and RMO True 2-Slot
- Man Down (Factory Option)
- One Touch Call/Text
- DMRA Data Service
- PC & Metal Frame
- Priority Interrupt
- Pseudo Trunk
Delivering superior voice clarity and enhanced encryption, the Hytera PD682 handheld digital radio is a compact, high quality device. At just 27mm thick and 290g, this radio is a popular choice and ideal for long shifts.
Pesudo Trunking in DMO and RMO
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunking) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently, dynamically assigning channel resource without needing a dedicated control channel.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm. Also receive emergency notifications.
The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Optional (external adapter accessory), wireless connectivity to audio devices to improve user experience.
Optional enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
Optional, this feature will let you know if the radio has been tilted past a certain angle. This may happen for instance if the radio user has fallen over or is unconscious or injured. The alarm will be triggered after a warning is issued to the user.
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-527MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 256 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle)
- 1500mAh, Analog 11h, Digital 16h
- Dimensions (W×H×D)
- 4.8″ X 2.12″ X 1.06″, 122 x 54 x 27mm
- 10.93 oz, approx 310g (1500mAh Li-ion)
- 160 x 128 pixels, 65536 colors 1.8 inch, 4 rows
- Full Keypad
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP67 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Radio Check
- Alert Call
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- Priority Interrupt
- IP Site Connect
- Work Order
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- Intelligent audio
- Priority Scan
- GPS SMS
- Scrambler (Analog)
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (requires latest firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128-bit and 256-bit AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi-language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 200 Analog 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (via Quick Text only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via license file (requires latest firmware)
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable license file (requires latest firmware)
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Not Available
- Full Duplex Calls
- Micro SD Card
- Voice Recording
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Single Frequency Repeater