For your business to be successful, you need dependable voice and data communications that reach every corner of your operations. The MOTOTRBO SLR 5500 Repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your workplace whether you’re in the field or on the factory floor. With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the Motorola SLR 5500 is engineered for low cost of ownership. And with a huge leap forward in technology, it represents the next generation in repeaters as the cornerstone of a MOTOTRBO professional two-way radio system.
Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus or Capacity Max, the Motorola SLR 5500 delivers the power of digital two-way radio to your workforce.
SLR5500 Standard Features:
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 50W continuous duty cycle operation
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Power supply functions over a wide range of voltages
- Integrated 50W Power Amplifier and AC/DC Power Supply afford minimized cabling, rack space, expense and overall complexity
SLR5500 programmed in MOTOTRBO mode provides:
- Two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA
- 6.25e compliance
- Division of an existing channel into two talk paths, delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- MOTOTRBO Connect Plus multi-site trunking to extend the coverage and expand the capacity of your system
- MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus single-site trunking to expand the capacity of your system
- MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect to extend the coverage of your system
- Transmit interrupt capability to help prioritize critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
- Dynamic mixed mode capability which allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode
- IP Repeater Programming enables the use of Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
- Digital Telephone Interconnect enables communication between radios and landline or mobile phones
The SLR 5500 represents a huge leap forward in design and technology. Based on a wealth of field experience, customer feedback and technological innovation, the product delivers outstanding performance and efficiency for your business two-way radio system. From rock-solid reliability to clever touches like an integrated battery charger, the SLR 5500 is truly the next generation in repeaters.