Available in more than 18 varieties for numerous manufacturers (Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, Vertex,Universal, Hytera).
The Desktop Power Supplies, popularly called the “Wedge” due to its distinctive ergonomically friendly shape, offer a convenient way to convert 12Vdc mobile radio transceivers for use as desktop base stations. They will operate from AC supplies, either 115V or 230V without manual adjustment. The continuous rating is 108W (9A), sufficient for most radio transceivers on the market.
The product has a built in battery back up facility which will allow the supply to continuously trickle charge a battery which will automatically power the transceiver in the event of a mains supply cut.
- Input voltage range: 85-135Vac; 170-265Vac (47- 440Hz)
- Output voltage: 13.6Vdc (+/-4%)
- Maximum current: 108W; 9A (continuous)
- Universal wedge base unit to fit any radio
- Dimension: 168mm x 125mm x 58mm; 800g
- Power conversion efficiency: typically 85%